Ride N Feed is a community bike ride event that gives back to the Christian Cupboard Emergency Food Shelf (CCEFS). So here’s the deal, sign your family up for $20 and bring a canned food item to the 10 mile Ride N Feed and you’re in (all proceed go to CCEFS). Auto Works Automotive Service Center will donate $1 for every mile ridden on the Ride N Feed course to CCEFS (up to $1000.00).
So here’s the some of the benefits of riding in the Ride N Feed;
- Using 10 miles of the awesome Woodbury Trail System
- Get to use that new bike you purchased or dig out that old one and pump up the tires
- Spend quality time with your family
- Exercise, yeah you should burn over 500 calories
- Free air provided for those tires
- While you’re doing all of this your giving right back to the community
Helmets are required
Event details and schedule
Registration opens at 8:00 am and the ride starts at 8:30 am. Depending on the rider I would expect the ride to last 45-90 minutes. We will serve breakfast during registration. All riders that register online by May 1st, 2015 will receive a free Ride N Feed T Shirt.
Location of the start and finish line;
380 Rivertown Drive Suite 400
Woodbury, MN 55125
Date of Ride N Feed is Saturday May 16th 2015
Ride N Feed