In honor of our friend, the late Andy Crapol, we’re hosting Crapolfest X, the 10th annual celebration weekend in Williamsburg, Virginia. The weekend will raise funds for the Andrew E. Crapol Memorial Scholarship and bringing together so many friends and family who loved Andy. CRAPOLFEST is a celebration of his life and memory.
Event details and schedule
This is the 10th Annual CRAPOLFEST celebration, benefiting the Andrew E. Crapol Memorial Scholarship Fund. All registration fees will go towards the scholarship fund. All registered participants will receive an event t-shirt.
CRAPOLFEST X SCHEDULE
FRIDAY SEP 21
7 PM: W&M Men's Soccer vs Coastal Carolina
SATURDAY SEP 22
7:30 AM: Registration for 1 Mile Fun Run and 5K Race (Albert-Daly Field, 4545 Ironbound Road)
8:30 AM: 1 Mile Fun Run start
9:00 AM: 5K Race start
10:15 AM Awards Ceremony
12:00 PM: Crapol Trophy Golf Outing, Golden Horseshoe***
1:30 PM: Registration for Mini-Golf Tournament, Pirate's Cove/Adventure Golf
2:00 PM sharp: Begin Mini-Golf Tournament, Pirate's Cove/Adventure Golf
***There are 20 spots for the golf outing. To register, please email Al Albert at firstname.lastname@example.org. Registration fee is $200.
*This is a Colonial Road Runners Grand Prix event
*Race day registration fee is $25.00
Crapol Trophy Golf Outing Schedule
- 12:00 PM, Golden Horseshoe Golf Club
- Entry fee: $200 PER GOLFER ($75 entry fee, $125 tax deductible donation)
- Competition is a handicapped Captain's Choice format for two-person teams.
- Limit of 12 teams (24 players MAX; register individually, teams to be detailed day of)
Miniature Golf Tournament Schedule
- 1:00 -1:45PM Registration - Parking Lot of Pirates Cove/Adventure Golf
- 2:00 PM Shotgun Start
- 3:30 PM Reception and Award Ceremony
*Capacity is 144 (36 foursomes)
- Maximum score on any hole is 6
- Everyone plays their own ball
- Mulligans will be sold for $5 each (max of 2) and enter you in the raffle for great prizes afterwards
- Award will be given for individual with most hole-in-ones on each course (there are two 18’s)
- Awards will be given to lowest individual score on each course for male, female and under
- Award will be given to low gross foursome team score, best team score on each 18
Please consider donating to the Andrew E. Crapol Scholarship Fund
Donate through the Tribe Club
Please designate: "Andrew E. Crapol Scholarship Fund"
Box 399, Williamsburg, Virginia 23187