This race has a distance for everyone. Boasting one of the most scenic metro courses, the 13.1 is also a certified course. Use the half marathon to qualify for a better corral placement for TC marathon or as a supported training run for Grandmas marathon. A portion of the proceeds from this race go to the Salvation Army to help send underprivileged kids to camp. (Now does the name make sense?) A great race to ring in spring.
Event details and scheduleSchedule of Events
- 7:15 am - Park and Parking lots open. Race day registration opens.
- 7:45 am - Registration closes
- 8:00 am - Warm Up With Our Coaches
- 8:10 am - Final Course updates near the start/finish line
- 8:15 am - 1/2 MARATHON STARTS
- 8:25 am - 11K STARTS
- 8:30 am - 5K STARTS
- 10:00 am - Awards Ceremony
Athletes will have three hours to complete the Half Marathon Course.Free parking within the park. Packet pickup on 4/19 from 11am - 6 pm and 4/20 from 11-5 p.m. at 1338 Highway 96 East and race day. Course details at http://www.trifitnesswbl.com/campwanna
Midwest Multisport Races LLC