The Erickson Merkel Foundation proudly presents the 2018 EMF Workhorse 5K/10K!
Our 3nd annual event will be held on Saturday, May 19, 2018 at 12 noon at West Park in White Bear Lake. Family-friendly 5K or 10K run/walk, open to all ages and ability levels! Event staff will conduct manual race timing, and finishing places and times will be posted to the EMF website following the event. Entry includes race admission and 2018 shirt*!
BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND: Stick around following the race to have a bite to eat, enjoy a cold beverage, play lawn games, and learn a bit about the Erickson Merkel Foundation. Meal tickets are only $10!
If you are unable to attend the event but would like to make a donation to the organization, please click here to make a donation via PayPal.
The Erickson Merkel Foundation is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization dedicated to providing scholarship dollars to college students working to put themselves through school with minimal student debt, or "workhorse scholars" as we like to call them. To learn more about the great organization, visit our website at ericksonmerkel.org.
Thanks and see you May 19!
*Registrations after May 9 not guaranteed to receive a shirt.
Event details and schedule
- 11:30 am: Runners arrive on site.
- 11:50 am: On-site check-in ends. Runners, please be on-site and checked in by this time (15 minutes prior to the start of the race).
- 11:55 am: Runners start to line up.
- 12:00 pm: The 2018 EMF Workhorse 5K/10K begins!
- Following the event, stick around to grab a bite to eat, enjoy a cold beverage, play lawn games, and learn a bit about the Erickson Merkel Foundation.
Erickson Merkel Foundation