LTF White Bear Lake Boys 12's Winter Championships - (Level 4)December 13 - 15, 2019 Life Time Athletic-White Bear Lake 4800 White Bear Pkwy White Bear Lake, MN 55110 View Map
Registration is closed
Sign up for this activity is no longer available.
Save on this event with ACTIVE Advantage
Your Advantage member discount automatically applies at checkout
Life Time Athletic-White Bear Lake4800 White Bear Pkwy White Bear Lake, MN 55110
Notes:IMPORTANT - CHANGE IN FORMAT OF PLAY - LEVEL 3'S & 4'S Beginning October 1, 2017 the following changes will take place for all USTA Northern Level 3's and 4's. (These changes were discussed, voted on and passed by the USTA Northern Junior Competition Committee).
- All singles play in the main draw up to the semi finals and 3rd place matches will be best of 2 sets with a 10 point Match Tie Break in lieu of the 3rd set. All consolation matches will be best of 2 sets with a 10 point Match Tie Break in lieu of the 3rd set.
- All doubles play will be one set, no-ad scoring with a standard tie break at 6-6 - single elimination
Who to contact before and during the tournament.Please contact Brian at 763-227-5241 or BValley@LT.Life if you need anything before or during the tournament this is your best point of contact as he will be on site during the whole tournament.
Notes-Draws of 24 singles, 12 doubles
- Top 24 players to qualify/register, based on the most current standings/rankings list after entries close - no points requirements
- Must play doubles in the age group that you play singles in - no exceptions
- Singles = FIC-R16 Doubles = SE
- 3rd Place match is played for both singles and doubles
- Consolation is played out. 7 & 8 is not played out.
- Play may start as early as 12pm on Friday
- Please email Brian at: BValley@LT.Life with any questions.
- Once play begins please call the tennis desk and ask to speak to the tournament director 763-227-5241
Messages PLAYERS MUST PLAY DOUBLES IN THE SAME AGE GROUP THEY PLAY SINGLES IN - NO CROSSING OVER TO OTHER AGE GROUPS - THIS RULE APPLIES TO ALL LEVEL 3,4 & 5 TOURNAMENTS
USTA - Boys' 12 Doubles; Boys' 12 Singles