This activity has been cancelled.
Individuals, 18 and Up with disabilities. We are mixing fun, some paint and sipping on your favorite drink (bring your own), that together gives you "Sip & Paint". Enjoy being outside under a shady cover and show your work at the end! Art supplies provided.
Participants Health and Safety Guidelines
Montgomery County Recreation Outdoor Programs
When attending a Montgomery County Recreation Outdoor Program, I understand that participants will be required to follow the health and safety standards listed below:
· Check in and provide name at the start of the program.
· Wear a mask unless they can physical distance (a minimum of 6 feet) from other participants.
· Disinfect their hands prior to entering the program and after touching shared items.
· Remain 6 feet apart from all other participants outside of family members.
· Not congregate before or after the program in areas such as parking lots, fields, playgrounds etc.
· Inform Montgomery County Recreation immediately if they become sick or have contact with a person who has a diagnosis of COVID19.
Are you Ready to Play?
Things to bring with you
· Hand sanitizer
· Hat & Sunglasses
· Bug spray
· Any equipment necessary for the class
Therapeutic Recreation Programs
Holiday Sr Back Parking Lot at Holiday Park Senior Center