Save on this event with ACTIVE Advantage
Your Advantage member discount automatically applies at checkout
Cypress Bay High School18601 Vista Park Blvd Weston, FL 33332
Online registration is now closed. please register onsite at the event on 12/9/2018
Event date: Sunday, December 9th, 2018
- Half Marathon (with Pacers!) at 6:20 AM (Note: cut-off time is 3 Hours).
- 5K at 7:30 AM
- 1 Mile Walk / Mayor's Challenge at 9:00 AM
- Fitness, Health & Fun Festival from 9 AM to 1 PM.
RACE COURSES (see attached map)
• Half Marathon - Vista Park Blvd. to Bonaventure Blvd. to Royal Palm Blvd. to Glades Circle and back
• 5 K - Vista Park Blvd. to Bonaventure Blvd
• 1 Mile and Mayor's Challenge - Vista Park Blvd. to Bonaventure Blvd (Walking track will be separate from HM and 5K)
Special Team registrations offers are available:
- Teams of 10 to 39 runners can receive a USD 5 discount per runner.
- Special offers for teams with 40+ runners.
We recommend to pick up your runner package on Friday or Saturday as the event day morning is very busy.
For team registration and fund-raising information please contact our Run Director Alfredo Aguirre, email@example.com
Event details and schedule
5K and Half Marathon RUNNERS' PACKAGES include
- Newly designed premium shirts (retail value USD 30) - see photo attached
- Newly designed premium design medals - see photo attached
- FREE Breakfast buffet
- FREE entry to the Fun and HEALTH festival with concerts, obstacle course, games, raffles, food trucks and fun activities for all age groups.
- Free access to online runner photo library
Runners Registration and Package Pickup
- Friday, Dec 7 - 2:30 pm - 8 pm (location YMCA, Regional Park, Weston)
- Saturday, Dec 8 - 10 am - 5 pm (location YMCA, Regional Park, Weston), and
- Sunday Dec-9 (Race Day) as of 4:45 am at the Cypress Bay High School in Weston.
We highly recommend to pick up your package on Friday or Saturday as it will get very busy on Sunday morning!
FITNESS, HEALTH AND FUN & HEALTH FEST (FREE event)
From 9:00 AM until 1:00 PM
Activities include concerts and stage presentations, 50+ booths with health-related and sports activities and competitions, food trucks, children and adult obstacle courses, Dunk tank, raffles and much more.
Runner and Run Teams contact info: Alfredo Aguirre, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For event updates check our facebook page: http://www.westonrotaryrun.com