Event date: Sunday, December 10th, 2017
- Half Marathon at 6:20 AM (cut off time of 4 Hours).
- 5K at 7:30 AM
- 1 Mile Walk / Mayor's Challenge at 9:00 AM (Registration details will be provided at a later date).
- Fitness & Health Festival from 9 AM to 1 PM.
RACE COURSE (see attached map)
• Half Marathon - Vista Park Blvd. to Bonaventure Blvd. to Royal Palm Blvd. to Glades Circle and back
• 1 Mile and 5 K - Vista Park Blvd. to Bonaventure Blvd
Special Team registrations discounts will be available as of June-1-2017:
- Teams of 10 to 39 runners can receive a USD 5 discount per runner.
- Special offers for teams with 40+ runners.
For team registration and fund-raising information please contact our Run Director Jodi Cohen - email@example.com
Event details and schedule
5K and Half Marathon RUNNERS' PACKAGES include
- Newly designed premium shirts (retail value USD 30)
- Newly designed premium design medals (see design attached)
- FREE Breakfast buffet
- Plenty of giveaways - and opportunities to win.
- FREE entry to the Fun and HEALTH festival with concerts, games, raffles, and events for all age groups.
Runners Registration and Package Pickup
Midtown Athletic Club, Main Lobby, 2300 Royal Palm Blvd, Weston, 33326
- Friday, Dec 8 - 2 pm - 8 pm
- Saturday, Dec 9 - 10 am - 5 pm
and on Sunday Dec-10 (Race Day) as of 5 am at the Cypress Bay High School in Weston.
We highly recommend to pick up on Friday or Saturday as it will get very busy on Sunday morning!
FUN & HEALTH FEST (FREE event)
From 9:00 AM until 1:00 PM
Activities include concerts and stage presentations, 50+ booths with health-related and sports activities and competitions, food trucks, bounce houses, children and adult obstacle courses and much more.
Contact info: Alfredo Aguirre (firstname.lastname@example.org)
For event updates check our facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/run4tomorrow/
WildSide Online Inc.