One on one personal training helps you achieve the results you are looking for. Feeling better, looking better, and losing weight are just a few examples. A trainer will recommend the package most suited to achieving whichever results you are looking for.
A Trainer is more likely to prescribe 60-minute plans if:
- You are a beginner, or have been “away” from exercising for a while.
- You have a shorter time horizon for your goal(s).
- You need different training techniques during your sessions to help your goal(s).
- You require more “down time” during a session (ex. Rest time between lifts).
- You need to work on multiple areas of fitness to improve.
Which transformational package is right for you? The one that will get you to your goal.
4-packages are ideal for beginners and those looking to learn specific exercises and gain a better understanding of how to correctly exercise. This is not a good choice if you are looking to see significant physical and/or mental results.
Exercise, Health and Wellness
Wellness Center at Jennersville Branch
Trainer Geoff Long
Trainer Jacob Higgins
Trainer John Winters
Trainer Mary Lai
Trainer Mackenzie Sheeler
Trainer Tiana Santos