We're sorry, but this class is over. The last meeting was Tuesday, March 30, 2021.
In this 6 week course, we will be painting small, loose paintings of varied subject matter comprised from images that students will submit. Learn how to break down an image to its most important aspects and not getting tied up in detail from the start. Composition, color mixing and painting technique will be addressed in a fun and relaxing painting experience! All skill levels welcome.
This is a 6 week course. 2/23/21 - 3/30/21.
You will receive your Zoom access email and further instructions 48 hours prior to class start date.
Video Instructions for Zoom Classroom Registration: CLICK HERE
Guidelines for Video Communication
By clicking the 'Add to Cart' button, you are agreeing to our Video Conferencing Guidelines.
1. Remember that any audio/video communication may involve two-way camera and audio usage. This means that the instructor will need to see students’ work and speak with them about it, and may also be able to see and hear what is occurring in the student’s home.
2. Do not make audio or video recordings of lessons. Without the permission of the instructor, Wayne Art Center and other lesson participants, this may be illegal.
3. Do not provide access to the lesson to anyone other than the registered participant.
4. Maintain the confidentiality of other students if you or your child are participating in a group lesson. All individuals participating may be able to see and hear what is occurring in your home, including what everyone is wearing, just as you may see and hear what is occurring in their home.
5. If that makes you uncomfortable, you are encouraged to set the video conference up so that only the student is visible, sitting in front of a wall.
6. Wayne Art Center reserves the right to make audio and video recordings of all lessons. Any such recordings will be the sole property of Wayne Art Center, and may be retained, used, or disposed of in its discretion, subject to applicable laws.
*Registration for a class is for one participant. If you have more than one person participating from your household please register them each individually.
2020-2021 Adult Membership
or 2020-2021 Family Membership
or 2020-2021 Senior Membership
or 2020-2021 Friend Membership
or 2020-2021 Supporting Membership
or 2020-2021 Adult Membership