Analysis is a key tool for continued improvement whether you are new to triathlon, an experienced struggler or a top age grouper. In our skills analysis sessions, we use video cameras and compu-trainers to document your current swim stroke, run form and power (FTP). The sessions are designed to promote awareness, identify areas of improvement and help make corrections.
The sessions will:
- Review body positions – swim stroke, run form
- Identify technique flaws
- Improve efficiency
- Suggest corrections and modifications to technique
- Determine Cycling Power (FTP)
While additional swim, bike and running sessions may be required to build fitness and effect form technique improvement, video analysis and power tests (FTP) are great ways to assess and measure progress.
Event details and schedule
WHAT TO BRING:
- Swim suit, goggles
- Bikes, HR monitors, water bottle and Cycling apparel - shoes, shorts, technical t-shirt or jersey (no helmet),
- Run gear. Session held partly indoors, however we will go outside as needed so please dress in layers according to the weather forecast.
OnPoint Fitness does not offer refunds, credits or transfers on these classes. Please, be sure that our services match your needs before committing through payment.