Pedal It Out's 9th Bikeride for Cancer Research will take place on Sunday, September 30. We had our biggest year ever last year and we expect a huge turnout again this year.
It is a ride, not a race and with such strong community involvement, you don't want to miss it. This event is intended to attract riders of all ages and ability levels. This year we have four different rides to choose from for all levels. The START AND FINISH line for all of the routes will be at the Vienna Town Green where there will be music, great times and great food. Food and fun will be from 2:30PM to 5:30PM.
- 66 mile riders will depart the Vienna Town Green promptly at 9:00, ride up to Purcellville and back
- 33 mile riders will depart the Vienna Town Green at 11:15, ride up to Mile Marker 28 (Partlow's Old General Store) and back
- 12 mile riders will depart the Vienna Town Green at 12:45, ride up to Reston and back
- 6 mile riders will depart the Vienna Town Green at 1:45, ride up to Hunter Mill Crossing and back
All riders must obey all traffic laws. All children ages 6 and under who ride with an accompanying adult are free. Helmets are REQUIRED.
All proceeds will once again go to support the Melanoma Research Foundaction to support cutting-edge, peer-reviewed research focusing on a critical need in the science of developing new understandings of and treatments for melanoma.
Come on out, ride a bike for as long as you want and have a lot of fun while you are saving lives.
Event details and schedule
- NO REGISTRATIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED AFTER SEPTEMBER 25, 2018 11:59PM ET
- T-shirts cannot be guaranteed to participants who register after September 18.
- All riders will start and end at the Vienna Town Green. Specific times and route maps are availalbe at https://www.pedalitout.org/2018-route
- Maps and cue sheets available at registration check-in.
- Bring sunscreen, water bottles, and proper identification.
- All transportation must be provided by ride participants.
- Rain or shine ride. Sorry, no refunds.
Pedal It Out