Pedal It Out's 8th Bikeride for Cancer Research will take place on Saturday, September, 30. Last year we sold out and have increased our registrations this year, but do not wait. We will likely sell out again.
It is a ride, not a race and with such strong community involvement, you don't want to miss it. This event is intended to attract riders of all ages and ability levels. This year we have four different rides to choose from for all levels. The finish line for all of the routes will be at the Vienna Town Green where there will be music, great times and great food. Food and fun will be from 2:30PM to 5:30PM.
All riders must obey all traffic laws. All children ages 7 and under who ride with an accompanying adult are free. Helmets are REQUIRED.
All proceeds will once again go to support the Melanoma Research Foundaction to support cutting-edge, peer-reviewed research focusing on a critical need in the science of developing new understandings of and treatments for melanoma.
Come on out, ride a bike for as long as you want and have a lot of fun while you are saving lives.
Event details and schedule
- NO REGISTRATIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED AFTER SEPTEMBER 26, 2017 11:59PM ET
- T-shirts cannot be guaranteed to participants who register after September 19.
- 66 mile riders must be at the Vienna Town Green by 8:30 AM for a 9:00 AM start time
- 33 mile riders must be at the trailhead in Purcellville for the W&OD trail by 11:30 for a 12:00 PM start time
- 12 mile riders must be at the Route 28 post on the W&OD trail by 1:00 for a 1:30 PM start time
- 6 mile riders must be at the Reston Town Center post on the W&OD trail by 2:00 for a 2:30 PM start time
- Maps and cue sheets available at registration check-in.
- Route maps are posted at www.pedalitout.org.
- Bring sunscreen, water bottles, and proper identification.
- All transportation must be provided by ride participants.
- Rain or shine ride. Sorry, no refunds.
Pedal It Out