Save on this event with ACTIVE Advantage
Your Advantage member discount automatically applies at checkout
St. Mary's Hall401 S. Liberty Victoria, TX 77901
Join us for the 8th annual Riverside Ride on March 19, 2016 from 8:00 A.M. - 2:30 P.M.
Presented by the Kiwanis Club of Victoria, this SAG-supported ride will consist of six routes, including a challenging 100 mile route through the rolling hills of northwest Victoria County. Route options of 10k, 20 miles, 30 miles, 50 miles, 62 miles and 100 miles.
The ride starts at the St. Mary's Hall - 401 S. Liberty, Victoria, TX. Come early for a free pancake breakfast for each registered rider. Bring your family, too - they can enjoy the historic downtown square, the Old Victoria Driving Tour, The Texas Zoo in Riverside Park, and visits to the area's stores and antique shops. Golf is available at the Riverside Park Municipal Golf Course. Come have some fun !
For more information, check out Visit Victoria Texas website: http://visitvictoriatexas.com/
Event details and schedule
- Riverside Ride 2016 is a BP MS 150 Recommended Training Ride
- Refreshments and portable toilets will be available along the SAG-supported routes
- Ride begins at 8:00 A.M. at St. Mary's Hall - 401 S. Liberty - Victoria, TX.
- Course descriptions for all routes will be provided.
- Breakfast will begin at 6:30 A.M.
- Commemorative shirts for the first 150 registered riders.
- Helmet required. You may also want to bring sunscreen and a light jacket.