Join us for the 9th annual Riverside Ride on March 18, 2017 in historic Victoria, Texas!
Presented by the Kiwanis Club of Victoria, this SAG-supported ride will consist of six routes, including a challenging 100 mile route through the rolling hills of northwest Victoria County. Route options of 10k, 20 miles, 30 miles, 50 miles, 62 miles and 100 miles.
The ride starts at 8:00 am from St. Mary's Hall - 401 S. Liberty, downtown Victoria, TX. Come early for a free pancake breakfast for each registered rider. Bring your family, too - they can enjoy the historic downtown square, the Old Victoria Driving Tour, The Texas Zoo and visits to the area's stores and antique shops. Hiking, biking, golf and other activities are available at beautiful Riverside Park. Or travel 30 minutes to nearby Goliad to see battlegrounds that helped launch Texas independence.
There is much to see and do here "Where Texas history began."
For more information about area events and lodging, visit Explore Victoria Texas
Event details and schedule
- Riverside Ride 2017 is a BP MS 150 Recommended Ride
- Refreshments and portable toilets will be available along the SAG-supported routes
- Ride begins at 8:00 A.M. at St. Mary's Hall - 401 S. Liberty - Victoria, TX.
- Course descriptions for all routes will be provided.
- Breakfast will begin at 6:30 A.M.
- Commemorative shirts for the first 150 registered riders.
- Helmet required. You may also want to bring sunscreen and a light jacket.
Packet pickup and early registration will be held at St. Mary's Hall prior to the event on Friday from 5:00 to 6:30 pm and Saturday from 6:30 to 7:45 am
Kiwanis Club of Victoria