Join us for the 7th. Annual Riverside Ride on March 21, 2015 from 8:00 A.M. -2:30 P.M.
Presented by the Kiwanis Club of Victoria, this SAG-supported ride will consist of five routes, including a challenging 62 miles through the rolling hills of northwest Victoria County. Route options of 10k, 20 miles, 30miles, 50 miles, and 62 miles.
The ride starts at the Lions Club Pavilion near the Texas Zoo in Riverside Park, Victoria, TX. Come early for a free pancake breakfast, and stay late for a free lunch after the ride for each registered rider. Bring your family, too - they can enjoy the historic downtown square, the Old Victoria Driving Tour, The Texas Zoo in Riverside Park, and visits to the area's stores and antique shops. Golf is available at the Riverside Park Municipal Golf Course. Come have some fun !
For more information, check out Visit Victoria Texas website: http://visitvictoriatexas.com/
Event details and schedule
- Riverside Ride 2015 is a BP MS 150 Recommended Training Ride
- Refreshments and portable toilets will be available along the SAG-supported routes
- Ride begins at 8:00 A.M. at Riverside Park near the Texas Zoo - Victoria, TX.
- Course descriptions for all routes will be provided.
- Breakfast will begin at 6:00 A.M. - lunch will be served after the ride.
- There will be ample parking at Riverside Park.
- Commemorative shirts for the first 150 registered riders.
- Helmet required. You may also want to bring sunscreen and a light jacket.
Kiwanis Club of Victoria