Halloween Carnival & Spooky House
Come to Killarney's annual Halloween Carnival & Spooky House for some spook-tacular hair-raising fun! This event will feature activities suitable for children 3-12 years old. Halloween games & crafts, and tons of treats! Be prepared to be spooked by eerie bats and skeletons in the haunted house with a few creepy special guests. Get into the spooky spirit! Early registration is a must for this popular event! This fun-filled evening is guaranteed to get you into the Halloween spirit! Don't forget to wear your costume & visit our spooky house. Parent participation is required. Pre-registration required.
$5.00 in advance per child and $5.50 on the day if space permits
Don't forget to wear your costume!
NOTE: The nature of the activity is such that you may interact with other people who are considered to be in good health, continuous physical distance between other people cannot be guaranteed, and, by participating in the activity, you are at risk of being infected by a pathogen, including but not limited to SARS-COV-2. SARS-COV-2, which causes the disease COVID-19, may exacerbate other health issues and is the cause of an ongoing global pandemic. SARS-COV-2 is highly communicable and dangerous. If you become infected with SARS-COV2, you may transmit it to other people even if you are not exhibiting symptoms of illness.
Proof Of Vaccination
• Effective September 13, people aged 12+ will need to show proof of vaccination to get into certain programs, events, and services at this facility. For acceptable proof of vaccination and for all other information, please cut and paste into your web browser: https://www2.gov.bc.ca/vaccinecard.html.
• It is recommended that you arrive early for your activity in order to show proof of vaccination if required.
Communicable Disease Health & Safety Practices
• Participants are required to comply with the current Face Coverings Order of the Provincial Health Officer. For more information, please cut and paste into your web browser: https://www2.gov.bc.ca/gov/content/covid-19/info/restrictions
• Participants should assess themselves daily for symptoms of common cold, influenza, COVID-19, or other infectious respiratory disease before attending a program.
• Participants who are ill, including participants of essential service providers, should not attend a program or access the Community Centre. If you are unsure, you should self-isolate and contact 8-1-1 or the local public health unit.
• Registration and payment is required for most programs to help reduce the capacity to allow for physical distancing. Limited drop-ins may be permitted, depending on the facility.
• All participants are encouraged to practice proper hand hygiene and respiratory etiquette by covering coughs or sneezes.
KILLARNEY COMMUNITY CENTRE SOCIETY REFUND POLICY
• If your refund request is received five or more days prior to the start of the program, a full refund will be issued.
• If your refund request is received within four days of the start of the program, your refund will be equal to the program fee minus the price of one class.
• If your refund request is received after the first class, your refund will be equal to the program fee minus the price of two classes.
• Each Community Centre program refund notice (excluding rink and pool activities), is subject to an additional $5.00 administration fee.
• No refunds or transfers are allowed after the second class of the program.
• If your transfer request is received after the first class of the program, you will be charged the price of one class.
• Each Community Centre program transfer request (excluding rink and pool activities), is subject to an additional $2.00 administration fee.
• Fees for one or two-day programs are non-refundable.
Gymnasium - Killarney at *Killarney Community Centre
CCA Y-1 Family Membership: Killarney
or CCA Y-1 Membership: Killarney
Britannia 55+ Team