We're sorry, but this activity is over. The last meeting was Sunday, April 24, 2022.
Your future black belt will learn some cool kicks in this Korean Martial Art program designed to keep your wannabe Karate Kid fit, while learning self-respect and discipline. Check us out! Master Ellis has over 30 years experience teaching martial arts to students of all ages. Drop-in $12. No class Apr 17.
No class Apr 17. Please bring a water bottle.
NOTE: The nature of the activity is such that you may interact with other people who are considered to be in good health, continuous physical distance between other people cannot be guaranteed, and, by participating in the activity, you are at risk of being infected by a pathogen, including but not limited to SARS-COV-2. SARS-COV-2, which causes the disease COVID-19, may exacerbate other health issues and is the cause of an ongoing global pandemic. SARS-COV-2 is highly communicable and dangerous. If you become infected with SARS-COV2, you may transmit it to other people even if you are not exhibiting symptoms of illness.
Proof Of Vaccination:
• Entry into recreation centres does not require proof of vaccination, but will be required for some programs and activities.
• For a list of programs and activities that require proof of vaccination, please cut and paste into your web browser: https://vancouver.ca/files/cov/covid-proof-of-vaccine.pdf
• Come prepared with your official proof of vaccination and government-issued photo ID.
• It is recommended that you arrive early for your activity in order to show proof of vaccination if required.
• For acceptable proof of vaccination and for all other information, please cut and paste into your web browser: https://www2.gov.bc.ca/vaccinecard.html.
Communicable Disease Health & Safety Practices:
• Participants are required to comply with the current Face Coverings Order of the Provincial Health Officer. For more information, please cut and paste into your web browser: https://www2.gov.bc.ca/gov/content/covid-19/info/restrictions
• Participants should assess themselves daily for symptoms of common cold, influenza, COVID-19, or other infectious respiratory disease before attending a program.
• Participants who are ill, including participants of essential service providers, should not attend a program or access the Community Centre. If you are unsure, you should self-isolate and contact 8-1-1 or the local public health unit.
• Registration and payment is required for most programs to help reduce the capacity to allow for physical distancing. Limited drop-ins may be permitted, depending on the facility.
• All participants are encouraged to practice proper hand hygiene and respiratory etiquette by covering coughs or sneezes.
3 - Child
Gymnasium - 1/3 at *Mount Pleasant Community Centre
CCA Membership: Mount Pleasant
or CCA Membership: Mount Pleasant