We're sorry, but this activity is over. The last meeting was Monday, September 27, 2021.
This Soccer program is in a recreational setting. Non-instructional.
Drop-in $6, space permitting. Please call the front office at 8:15am on game-day (604-257-6976). One name per call. 3 spots are for drop-ins; max 15 players.
- Registered players must be checked-in at the Front Office and on-site within 5 minutes of start, or risk losing their spot. It is important to be game-ready within this time.
- Registered players may not pass their spots onto anyone else. Registered players may not "share" spots either.
The nature of the activity is such that you may interact with other people who are considered to be in good health, continuous physical distance between other people cannot be guaranteed, and, by participating in the activity, you are at risk of being infected by a pathogen, including but not limited to SARS-COV-2. SARS-COV-2, which causes the disease COVID-19, may exacerbate other health issues and is the cause of an ongoing global pandemic. SARS-COV-2 is highly communicable and dangerous. If you become infected with SARS-COV2, you may transmit it to other people even if you are not exhibiting symptoms of illness.
Proof Of Vaccination
- Entry into recreation centres does not require proof of vaccination, but will be required for some programs and activities.
- For a list of programs and activities that require proof of vaccination, please visit: https://vancouver.ca/files/cov/covid-proof-of-vaccine.pdf
- Come prepared with your official proof of vaccination and government-issued photo ID.
- It is recommended that you arrive early for your activity in order to show proof of vaccination if required.
- For acceptable proof of vaccination and for all other information, please visit https://www2.gov.bc.ca/vaccinecard.html
Communicable Disease Health & Safety Practices
- Participants are required to comply with the current Face Coverings Order of the Provincial Health Officer. For more information, please visit: https://www2.gov.bc.ca/gov/content/covid-19/info/restrictions
- Participants should assess themselves daily for symptoms of common cold, influenza, COVID-19, or other infectious respiratory disease before attending a program.
- Participants who are ill, including participants of essential service providers, should not attend a program or access the Community Centre. If you are unsure, you should self-isolate and contact 8-1-1 or the local public health unit.
- Registration and payment is required for most programs to help reduce the capacity to allow for physical distancing. Limited drop-ins may be permitted, depending on the facility.
- All participants are encouraged to practice proper hand hygiene and respiratory etiquette by covering coughs or sneezes.
6 - Adult
Gymnasium at *Kitsilano Community Centre
CCA Membership: Kitsilano Y-1
or CCA Membership: Kitsilano Y-1