We're sorry, but online registration is not allowed for this activity. Please contact us for more information or to register.
Sessions will be supervised and led by a Youth Program Assistant I/II.
No session on April 15, 2022
You will still need to sign up at the front-desk or with the community youth worker/youth staff to attend the session. Please note the following rules to be followed in the gymnasium:
How to Play:
- Competition is permitted and masks are recommended
- Wash your hands before and after play
- No food or drink in the gymnasium
- Use appropriate and respectful language.
- Respect the Equipment (balls, cones, etc.).
- Respect direction from Killarney staff and be kind to other youth.
If you have any further inquiries, please contact the Killarney Youth Office at 604-718-8212.
No session on April 15, 2022
NOTE: The nature of the activity is such that you may interact with other people who are considered to be in good health, continuous physical distance between other people cannot be guaranteed, and, by participating in the activity, you are at risk of being infected by a pathogen, including but not limited to SARS-COV-2. SARS-COV-2, which causes the disease COVID-19, may exacerbate other health issues and is the cause of an ongoing global pandemic. SARS-COV-2 is highly communicable and dangerous. If you become infected with SARS-COV2, you may transmit it to other people even if you are not exhibiting symptoms of illness.
Proof Of Vaccination:
• Entry into recreation centres does not require proof of vaccination, but will be required for some programs and activities.
• For a list of programs and activities that require proof of vaccination, please cut and paste into your web browser: https://vancouver.ca/files/cov/covid-proof-of-vaccine.pdf
• Come prepared with your official proof of vaccination and government-issued photo ID.
• It is recommended that you arrive early for your activity in order to show proof of vaccination if required.
• For acceptable proof of vaccination and for all other information, please cut and paste into your web browser: https://www2.gov.bc.ca/vaccinecard.html.
Communicable Disease Health & Safety Practices:
• Participants are required to comply with the current Face Coverings Order of the Provincial Health Officer. For more information, please cut and paste into your web browser: https://www2.gov.bc.ca/gov/content/covid-19/info/restrictions
• Participants should assess themselves daily for symptoms of common cold, influenza, COVID-19, or other infectious respiratory disease before attending a program.
• Participants who are ill, including participants of essential service providers, should not attend a program or access the Community Centre. If you are unsure, you should self-isolate and contact 8-1-1 or the local public health unit.
• Registration and payment is required for most programs to help reduce the capacity to allow for physical distancing. Limited drop-ins may be permitted, depending on the facility.
• All participants are encouraged to practice proper hand hygiene and respiratory etiquette by covering coughs or sneezes.
KILLARNEY COMMUNITY CENTRE SOCIETY REFUND POLICY
• If your refund request is received five or more days prior to the start of the program, a full refund will be issued.
• If your refund request is received within four days of the start of the program, your refund will be equal to the program fee minus the price of one class.
• If your refund request is received after the first class, your refund will be equal to the program fee minus the price of two classes.
• Each Community Centre program refund notice (excluding rink and pool activities), is subject to an additional $5.00 administration fee.
• No refunds or transfers are allowed after the second class of the program.
• If your transfer request is received after the first class of the program, you will be charged the price of one class.
• Each Community Centre program transfer request (excluding rink and pool activities), is subject to an additional $2.00 administration fee.
• Fees for one or two-day programs are non-refundable.
4 - Preteen
Gymnasium - 1/3 at *Killarney Community Centre
CCA Y-1 Membership: Killarney
or CCA Y-1 Membership: Killarney