THE TVFR WOODLAND TRAIL SERIES IS BACK!!!!
Directions to the Registration Area: Attendees / Drivers will be entering thru the West Hill Dam entrance and directed to drive towards the West Hill Park to get to the registration area. Due to parking restrictions at West Hill Park, the races will be limited to 125 runners. PLEASE CAR POOL IF POSSIBLE! THANKS!
- We suggest that you arrive by 5:45pm (June/July) or 5:15 (August) to insure getting a parking spot near the start/finish. Otherwise you'll need to walk ~1.5 miles to the registration / start line.
- The Trail Runs are in their 22nd year and held on the last Thursday of June, July & August. Course measured by the GPS & Wheel. Over 75% is wooded, generally rolling & shady. Some rough spots. Remainder on paved/gravel roads.
- Race will be cancelled only in event of lightning and/or other severe weather…not if it is merely raining. Decisions are made in cooperation and advisement of the Park Rangers.
- AWARDS: 1st Place M/F, top 3 M/F for each age group, Series M/F leader 2nd & 3rd place awarded following August race.
- Ample food & drinks. BBQ after August race. Sheltered registration, indoor restrooms, awards & refreshments.
Event details and schedule
- We encourage pre-registration as these races have all sold out in the past.
- NOTE: We always encourage pre-registration to expedite pre-race activities.
- We encourage car pooling too!! There are limited parking spaces and access will be shut down once parking is full.
- LOCATION / TIMES:
- New this year: Participant cars will be entering thru West Hill Dam and directed to drive towards the parking area at West Hill Park and the registration tables.
- Start Time: 6:30PM for June & July, 6:00pm for August
- Entrance is located at 518 E. Hartford Ave, Uxbridge, MA 01569
Results posted on https://resultscui.active.com/ following the race.
Like us on FACEBOOK