The Dam Cure Race is BACK!!!
This race will be a choice of a 10K or 5K Trail Run.
Course Description :
- Course measured by GPS.
- Over 75% is wooded, generally rolling & shady.
- Some rough spots. Remainder on paved/gravel roads.
- Race will be cancelled only in event of lightning and/or other severe weather…not if it is merely raining.
- Ample parking, sheltered registration, indoor restrooms, awards/raffle, prizes & refreshments.
** The Dam Cure Trail Run is part of the season long durtyfeets Trail Run Series **
- M/F Under 14 to 70+
- Medals: M/F for each division winner*
Proceeds from after race expenses to benefit Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation
- T-shirts for those registered before 8/27/21.
- Post registration available at the race, but pre-registration is suggested.
Results posted on https://resultscui.active.com/ following the race.
Event details and schedule
Race is located at West Hill Dam Uxbridge (Not the Park)
- Pre-Registration: $20 (Strongly Recommended!)
- Post Registration: $25
- Race Start Time is 10am.
~ No Refunds ~