THE COURSE: USATF Certified course. Mostly on scenic, rolling well marked paved roads. Start/finish at Nipmuc Regional (down the street from Valley Tech).
- Early Bib Pick-Up Avaiable on Thursday March 31, 2022 (if pre-registered before 6pm 3/29/22)
- Rushford & Sons Brewhouse, 8 Grove St, Upton, MA 01568
- Day of Race Registration opens at 8:30am.
- Personalized Bibs (if registered by 3/29)
- Markers at each mile. Aid Stations. Lead & trailing vehicles.
- Ample parking, Refreshments for runners & helpers,
- Commemorative Boston Tune-Up 15K Mugs to first 200 registered runners.
- Top 3 Overall M/F
- Top 3 M/F in each age Group: 19 & under, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60-69, 70+
COURSE RECORDS: John Busque (47:09) 2019 || Rachel Sorna (53:42) 2016.
- Age Group Records & Historical Race Winners at TVFR website
Race Dedication & Proceeds : This race is dedicated in tribute and memory of Frank Nealon. Frank was a founding member of TVFR and was the Boston Tune-Up race director for 34 consecutive years. A portion of our after race expense proceeds are donated to the Jimmy Fund / Pan Mass Challenge.
Event details and schedule
- Pre registration $25. (19 & under $20) Age 70+ is free
- Post Registration Opens at 8:30am on Saturday April 2, 2022 ($30 and 19 & Under $25)
- Race Starts at 10am.
- Awards Start at 12pm.
CHECK US OUT ON FACEBOOK