A paddle event for everyone! The paddle events will begin at 9:30 AM on Saturday morning. Come out and make a weekend of it! There is camping at the start/finish and there is fun for all! There are also some small cabins that you can rent.
We are adding a SUP or SWIM Triathlon on Sunday!
Watch xdogevents.com for details and updates!
Event details and schedule
- 8:30 AM: Registration and check-in opens
- 9:30 AM: SUP OPEN 5-Mile STROKE (Boards up to 14') - Prize Money TBA
- 11:15 PM: PINE HOLLOW PADDLE 3-Mile - Kayak, canoe, raft, HUMAN POWERED. NO oar locks. *** Divisions = solo and team. Man/Woman and Mixed
- 12:00 PM: Groms (Kids 14&Under) 3/4 Mile Paddle (no board restrictions).
- 1:00 PM: THE CHASE 3-Mile SUP - Board restricted to 12'6 and under. Women start 3:26 ahead of the men. First 10 to cross finish win CA$H and prizes.
- 2:00 PM: ISUP 3 MILE - Inflatable boards only - Any length!
- 3:00 PM: MONSTER CHALLENGE - Get out the BIG BOARDS! 1.5 Mile challlenge. 4-person per board minimum, and up to 10 on a single board! Winning team gets a MONSTER trophy and we donate $100 to Maupin schools athletics on their behalf!
- 4:00 PM: Paddle Parade - All participants and spectators take a parade lap and get wet (1/4 mile) and celebrate.
- 4:30 PM: Awards and FOOD and BEER (beer most of the day!)