About Jeff Galloway’s Program:
The Galloway Run-Walk-Run Training Program is open to anyone who is interested in fulfilling a lifetime goal: of running a 5K, 10K, half or full marathon. The training group welcomes all levels, from beginners to Boston qualifiers. Pace groups are set up to ensure a comfortable and safe training pace for every ability. We would love to have you, but if you're not certain about whether to join, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our website at www.tulsagalloway.com.
Event details and schedule
Contact Program Director Maurine Dobson at email@example.com or visit our website at www.tulsagalloway.com. We are excited to have you Run-Walk-Run with us!
Is this group right for me?
The Jeff Galloway training approach is suitable for all levels and all ages! We focus on achieving your goal distance, injury free while having fun and building fitness. Bring a friend and join us for one of our weekly group runs (first session is free) and experience great camaraderie, effective training and lots of support. Email us for more information.
- 6:00 pm Mon/Wed @ Gathering Place (Boathouse)
- 5:30 am Tue/Thu @ 96th & Riverside (Jenks side of bridge)
- 6:00 pm Tue/Thu @ Tulsa Runner (97th & Riverside)
- 7:00 am Sat (location varies)
Join us to train for:
- 05/18/2019 Aduddell 5 Mile Riverside Run (5M)
- 06/15/2019 "Crazy Socks" Run, Inola (1M, 2M, 8K)
- 08/10/2019 Riverside 5000 (5K)
- 09/21/2019 St. Jude Walk/Run Tulsa (5K)
- 10/13/2019 Chicago Marathon (26.2M)
- 10/26/2019 Tulsa Run (5K, 15K)
- 11/03/2019 New York City Marathon (26.2M)
- 11/23-24/2019 Route 66 Marathon (5K, 13.1M, 26.2M)
- 12/07/2019 St. Jude Memphis Marathon (5K, 10K, 13.1M, 26.2M)
Training Program membership does not include race entry fees.
The training fee is non-refundable. Requests for refunds are considered for medical reasons only, must be accompanied by a physician’s letter and must be submitted prior to the half-way point in the training season. A $25 processing fee will be retained. People who want to try out Galloway Training may attend up to two group runs free of charge before registering for the season.