Save on this event with ACTIVE Advantage
Your Advantage member discount automatically applies at checkout
Motlow College6015 Ledford Mill Rd Tullahoma, TN 37388
The Highland Rim Bicycle Club presents a very special edition of the Elk River Valley 100 for your participation this year. A distinctive experience awaits riders in 2016, as we traverse our well-loved century, metric century, and short routes with retired professional riders George Hincapie and Christian Vande Velde. Conquer local favorite climbs like Hilltop and the ascent up to New Herman, and see the amazing late summer scenic beauty of Southern Middle Tennessee, all while enjoying arguably the best food stops and SAG support around. The club is revamping the finish line and festivities to ensure an exciting end to your day in the saddle, with lunch for riders and fun activities for family members. Registered riders will have a chance to win stunning prizes, including a Gold Level registration for the Hincapie Gran Fondo in Traveler’s Rest, South Carolina.
Registration is limited to the first five hundred riders. Don’t miss out on this historic running of the Elk River Valley 100. Be sure to check out erv100.org for more details.
Event details and schedule
- Ride with George Hincapie and Christian Vande Velde our special guests
- Prize Package - First 500 registered riders (by July 10) eligible for huge prize drawing
- Event Jersey - Hincapie event jersey, available as additional purchase, by July 10
- 20 Mile Guided Route - Perfect for 1st timers, led by an experienced cyclist
- $65, now thru July 10, includes SWAG and prize drawing entry
- $75, July 11 – August 10, includes SWAG
- $75, August 11 - 28, SWAG first-come, first served
- $65, now thru July 10, addtional purchase Hincapie event jersey
Additional Date Information
Day-of registration 7:00 AM, staggered start times beginning 8:00 AM
*Early packet pickup at Motlow College, Saturday, August 27, 5–7 pm
Retired professional cyclists George Hincapie and Christian Vande Velde will be joining us this year. This event will be capped at 500 participants so you'll actually have the opportunity to ride with these two ambassadors of our sport.
- Well stocked food stops at approximate 15 mi–18 mi intervals
- Sweep vehicles
- Cue sheets and directional arrows at major turns
- Restroom facilities at each food stop
- Showering facilities provided at Motlow College
- Post-ride meal
Prize Drawing, Jersey, T-shirt & Mug
Be among the first 500 riders to register by July 10 to be included in the huge prize drawing which includes a Gold Level Registration for the Hincapie Gran Fondo in Traveler’s Rest, South Carolina ($1,000 value). Early registration by August 10 also guarantees reservation of an event t-shirt and commemorative mug.
If you would like an event jersey ($65), you must add this merchandise purchase to your registration by July 10. A very limited selection of jersey sizes may be available for sale at the event.
Please note, you must be present to win prizes in the drawing or pick up your t-shirt and mug and other SWAG (free stuff). They will not be shipped.
As a special feature this event takes place near the historic town of Lynchburg, TN. Lynchburg is a picturesque little town, home to Jack Daniel Distillery, the oldest registered distillery in the US. Come early and enjoy the charm and history this town has to offer and tour the distillery.
Rain or Shine
This ride will take place on the day listed above, rain or shine. No refunds or discounts will be given in the event of bad weather.