This event has been rescheduled to Saturday, April 10th due to COVID-19.
Registered participants please refer to your email for your options.
Come join StartLine Racing for their 3rd annual Women's Run Series.
This event will feature a Half Marathon, 10K, 5K and Butterfly Dash
at Crossroads at Silverbell District Park (New location for 2021).
All participants will receive their choice of a tech hoodie,
tech short sleeve shirt or tech racerback tank.
Tons of water stations and restrooms!
So bring your family and your friends and spend the morning running
with StartLine Racing!
About The Women's Run Series
Making Your Run Meaningful and Welcoming.
Everyone deserves a positive and supportive running environment. The Women's Run Series eliminates any feeling of intimidation or inadequacy that many race environments create. Instead, we offer a supportive space, that when you leave you will feel empowered and accomplished. It's a safe place to run, or walk, that isn't about winning, it's about coming together as women to finish and celebrate.
Your wings already exist. All you have to do is FLY!
Butterfly Dash Information
This event is for our younger participants. It is an untimed run and is approximately a half mile in distance. A parent wishing to run with their child does not need to register in order to do so.
All Butterfly Dash participants will receive the following:
- Custom Dri Fit Short Sleeve Event Shirt
- Custom Finisher's Medal
- Custom Event Bib
- Drawstring Bag
Event details and schedule
Mail-in Registration Form
To register by mail please complete and return our Mail-in Registration Form! Please make checks payable to StartLine Racing.
Of course we want you to participate in the Half Marathon, 10k, and 5k locally but we know things come up. So, if you can't join us on race day and still want to run, get the medal and swag you still can! Here is your way to take part in this epic event no matter where you are! And of course, all prices include shipping! Please note that your packet will be mailed to you after the completion of the event on April 10th. Prior to the event all virtual participants will receive an email with instructions on how to submit your time.
Virtual Registrations are restricted to US addresses only. If you reside outside of the US and wish to participate please contact StartLine Racing at email@example.com
All Participants Receive:
- Custom Event Finisher's Medal. Design coming soon!
- Custom event bib
- Choice of Custom Event Dri-Fit Tech hoodie, Dri-Fit Tech short sleeve shirt or a Dri-Fit Tech Racer back Tank for all participants. There will be a limited quantity of hoodies available.
- Custom drawstring bag
- Age Group Awards for Top Three in all Female Age Groups (Race day participants only) (Men are not eligible for awards). Our age groups are the following:
8 & Under, 9 & 10, 11-13, 14-17, 18-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70-74, 75 & Over
- Pre- and Post-Race "Runner's Brunch" (granola bars, fruit, water, Gatorade, etc)
- Owned and operated by StartLine Racing!
Race Day Information
Leashed pet friendly!
We welcome wheelchairs, strollers & wagons.
No roller blades, skateboards or motorized devices are allowed on the run or walk courses.
The half marathon course has a 4 hour time limit.
Due to the common start/finish line, there is no bag check for this event.
Photographs will be taken along the course
- Event management, along with the Town of Marana, has the authority to cancel or delay the event for any reason due to extreme weather, accidents, city emergency, etc. NO REFUNDS – NO RESCHEDULING.
Bottled water will be located at:
- Half Marathon: Miles 1.13 (southern turnaround), 2.2, 3.75, 5.67, 7.66 (northern turnaround), 9.65, and 11.57.
- 5K: Miles 1.55 (turnaround)
GU Gels will be available at miles 7.66 for the half marathon participants
Restrooms will be located on the course at miles 2.26, 4.78, and 10.48
- Note: The restrooms at mile 2.26 will be located off the course at the start/finish line area (approximately .1 miles off the course)
Packet Pick-up Opportunities
- Packet pick-up will be available on Friday, April 9th from 2-5pm at Fleet Feet Sports in Oro Valley (map)
- Fleet Feet Sports is located at 7607 N Oracle Rd #121, Oro Valley, AZ 85704 in the Oracle Crossings Shopping Center.
- Race day packet pick-up available at will be available during your chosen arrival time
Due to COVID-19 there will be changes in place to keep everyone safe.
- There will be staggered starts with assigned arrival times. Participants will not be allowed in the event area until their assigned arrival time. Time slots will start at 7am and go every 10 minutes until 9:00am. There will be a max of 40 people allowed to sign up for each time slot.
- There will be no water or Gatorade coolers out on the course or in the event area. We will only supply bottled water on the course. The event area will have bottled water and pre-packaged food.
- All StartLine staff will have masks and gloves
- Participants will be required to wear a mask in the event area but not out on the course.
- There will be no awards ceremony. Age group awards will be mailed out following the race.
If, for some reason, we are forced to cancel this event, all registered participants will be given the following options:
- Transfer to 2022 event
- Transfer to virtual event
- Transfer to another StartLine Racing owned event.
- Full Refund
If you have any questions in regards to this policy please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- April 9th 2:00 PM - Packet Pickup at Fleet Feet Sports from 2-5pm
- April 10th 7:00 AM - Staggered Half Marathon Run Begins
- April 10th 7:30 AM - Butterfly Dash
- April 10th 7:40 AM - Staggered 10K Run/Walk Begins
- April 10th 8:10 AM - Staggered 5K Run/Walk Begins