The last day for Internet Registration was Oct 16, 2021 11:59 PM.
Get moving! Our dance classes teach fundamentals of various styles in a fun learning environment. All experience levels are welcome.
Ballet & Cheer: Starts with basic positions and progresses through skills based on students' experience level throughout session.
Pom: This performance style is a blend of cheer and dance. Like ballet and cheer, Pom starts with basic fundamentals and progresses based on students' experience.
Tik Tok Dances: This class keeps it fun and light. The instructor will come ready with age-appropriate dances from the Tik Tok social media platform to teach the students during class. Students do not need Tik Tok accounts or any experience to participate.
Youth Fitness Guidelines:
1. YMCA supervision guidelines require parents of children less than 6 years of age to remain in program/class rooms with their children at all times. Parents of children under the age of 12 must remain in the facility while their children are signed in to programs/classes.
2. $5 No Show Fee: In order to monitor openings for waitlisted children, we ask that families un-enroll from classes that are free with membership by the 3rd Saturday of the session if not planning to attend at least ½ of the classes. A $5 No Show fee will be charged to those who miss 3 of 5 Youth Fitness classes.
3. Children may only be taken to the restroom by a parent and/or guardian.
4. We ask that families observe program times and rosters. Members may arrive up to 15 minutes after the class start time in order for children to still be able to participate. We ask that members pick up their children from class on time, as instructors often have other responsibilities to attend to immediately following their classes.
5. Children and family members who are not enrolled in a class are welcome to observe, but cannot participate in order to accommodate members who are enrolled in the class.
6. Water is allowed in all program rooms. All other beverages and food may be consumed in the lobby areas.
Performing Arts Fall II #235088