The last day for Internet Registration was 30 Sep 2020 11:59 PM.
Please note this activity is available to:
- Returning MEP Students
- Recently Enrolled School-Aged Students upon completion of trial lesson and confirmation of placement from academic scheduling.
Program Components - varies by age and level of student
34 Individual Lessons
28 weeks of 45 to 60-minute Musicianship/Theory Classes (Smart Start Class for 4 to 6-year-olds)
28 weeks of 45 to 60-minute Suzuki Group Technique/Repertoire class
Elementary (Prep - Level 3):
45 to 60- -minute Musicianship/Theory class and/or Smart Start class
45 to 60- -minute Technique & Repertoire Class
Intermediate (Level 4 - 8):
60-minute Musicianship/Theory class
60-minute Technique & Repertoire Class
60 to 90-minute Orchestra
Chamber Music (Note: by teacher recommendation and audition only)(not available 20-21)
- Assessment: Includes 2 RCM exams; one Practical and one Theory
- Enrichment (included in tuition) - tba
- One parent or guardian must attend individual lessons and group classes.
- Placement in Large and Chamber Ensembles is based on area of instruction and level of musicianship
- Students interested in joining a Chamber Ensemble are required to audition and will be placed based on their level of reading proficiency and musicianship.
- Students participate in at least two concert per year with the option to participate in several more. All large and chamber ensembles perform at least twice each year.
- Enrichment activities are primarily built into the class schedule annually.
To complete your registration click Add to Cart and follow the options provided.
If you are unsure of your current level of theory or need assistance completing your registration, please contact a Student Services Representative at (416) 408-2825.
School Aged (4-17 yrs)