The Run and Done 3.1 will take place on Saturday, April 3, 2021 beginning at 7 a.m. along The Woodlands Waterway. The chip-timed 5K course will wind throughout the Waterway, providing a scenic route and fun, enjoyable atmosphere fostering friendly competition. The event will be sanctioned by USA Track & Field (USATF) with awards provided for overall male and female, as well as first and second place in both male and female age groups. The 5K race is open to runners of all abilities and recommended for participants ages 10 and older.
In order to provide an environment conducive to social distancing, reduced touchpoints and clean spaces, staff will be implementing numerous procedures for the race including, but not limited to:
- Curbside packet pickup
- No post-race party or post-race food/beverages
- Touchless hydration stations (bottles of water)
- Modified distribution of finisher medals and water at finish line
- Mask requirement immediately before and after the race (masks may be removed when running)
- Social distancing at start line with wave start (based on pace)
- Hand sanitizing stations in multiple locations throughout the venue
- Distribution of awards after the race is complete
- Wiping down high touch surfaces on specified intervals
Please be advised the race will be capped at 300 participants. If capacity is reached, participants may request to be added to the wait list. Please note there will be no Race Day registration, so early sign up is highly encouraged.
Registration fee of $35 includes finisher medal and participant packet. Please note a participant shirt will not be offered for the race.
Event details and schedule