National Bike Month is celebrated across North America in May. For the fourth consecutive year, The Woodlands will be also be celebrating this growing tradition with a myriad of fun events throughout the month, for cyclists of all ages and abilities.
Bike The Woodlands Coalition in partnership with The Woodlands Township will be recognizing National Bike Month in May, and has planned more than 30 individual activities and events throughout the month. This registration site provides all opportunities for residents to participate in Bike Month happenings in The Woodlands. Most events will have a limit on the number of participants the need to ensure an enjoyable time by those who participate, as well as for safety reasons.
With support from The Woodlands Township, Bike The Woodlands 2017 is coordinated by a small committee of dedicated individuals of Bike The Woodlands Coalition. But it is the large base of support from the community that really makes this month-long celebration possible. The Woodlands Township, local businesses, organizations and individuals all have contributed to making this Bike Month the best ever! We sincerely thank them for their support. Please support them as you can, and take time to thank them in May and in the upcoming year.
Event details and schedule
Details and times are subject to change.
- We hope everyone will enjoy bike month, and get out and ride!
- Safety is important to us.
- Helmets required for all rides.
- There is a five person minimum for all rides; hence we encourage everyone to register on this site for rides so that we can reach the minimums.
- If you sign up for a ride, please make every effort to participate in that ride. We would not want rider slots to be unnecessarily taken by no-shows.
Visit www.bikethewoodlands.org and www.facebook.com/bikethewoodlands for the most up to date information. Follow Bike The Woodlands Coalition on Twitter (@bikewoodlands) and Instagram (@bikethewoodlands).
The Woodlands Township Parks and Recreation Dept