Save on this event with ACTIVE Advantage
Your Advantage member discount automatically applies at checkout
VariousTownwide The Woodlands, TX 77381
National Bike Month is celebrated across North America in May. For the seventh consecutive year, The Woodlands will be also be celebrating this growing tradition with a myriad of fun events throughout the month, for cyclists of all ages and abilities.
The Woodlands Township will be recognizing National Bike Month in May, and has planned more than various activities and events throughout the month. This registration site provides all opportunities for residents to participate in Bike Month happenings in The Woodlands. Most events will have a limit on the number of participants the need to ensure an enjoyable time by those who participate, as well as for safety reasons.
Decide to Ride - Sign up today!
Event details and schedule
Details and times are subject to change.
- We hope everyone will enjoy bike month, and get out and ride!
- Safety is important to us.
- Helmets required for all rides.
- There is a five person minimum for all rides; hence we encourage everyone to register on this site for rides so that we can reach the minimums.
- If you sign up for a ride, please make every effort to participate in that ride. We would not want rider slots to be unnecessarily taken by no-shows.
Visit www.thewoodlandstownship-tx.gov/bicycling or follow us at www.facebook.com/townshipparksandrec for more information and to stay up to date on the lastest activities.