Save on this event with ACTIVE Advantage
Your Advantage member discount automatically applies at checkout
Taos Ski Valley3C Thunderbird Road or PO Box 91 Taos Ski Valley, NM 87525
EMBRACE THE ASCENT
This mountain course will challenge your body, stimulate your senses, and connect you with the beautiful Sangre de Cristo Mountains.This is a challenging and scenic climb that peaks with amazing views of Kachina and Wheeler Peaks. A must do to boost your endurance, excite your elevation and reconnect with the mountains.
The race starts and finishes at 9,200 feet with an elevation gain of aproximately 2,612 feet in the first 3 miles, topping at approximately 11,812 feet.
This race and this setting is quite a memory maker of an experience-we welcome you to join in the beauty, stay a few nights while you are here to acclimitize and enjoy Taos Ski Valley and the unique town of Taos.
We welcome you to be a part of our mountain for the weekend!
Event details and schedule
- The course is well marked with three water stations. Free parking and free shuttles available. Race starts at 9:00am at the Bavarian Restaurant, mid-mountain.
- Bring layers as it starts out cooler in the morning and grows warmer as you climb. Hydrate with electrolytes days before as you are running at altitude.
- Early Packet Pick Up will be the night before the race in Taos Ski Valley.
- Online Registration ends Friday, August 3, 2018 at 3:00pm.
- Race Day Registration must be done in-person.
- Email us with any questions: email@example.com