Racquets for Recovery (STA 75 PT) SC L2November 06 - 08, 2020 Pine Forest Country Club 1000 Congressional Blvd Summerville, SC 29483 View Map
Save on this event with ACTIVE Advantage
Your Advantage member discount automatically applies at checkout
Pine Forest Country Club1000 Congressional Blvd Summerville, SC 29483
Notes:TOURNAMENT WEB PAGE
REGISTRATION DEADLINE: Sunday, October 27, 2019 - 11:59 PM (Eastern Time)
* Entry Fee $65 per player for first event; $20 per player for second event plus USTA fees. * Please refer to information and additional fees for After Party, Sponsors and honoring and remembering loved ones. * No player selection Process. All registered players will be selected * S.C. Tournament – USTA Level 2 - Tournament ID number: 700090118.
TIME OF PLAY
* All matches played at The Club at Pine Forest, Summerville, SC (all clay courts) *Other courts may be used in case of inclement weather. * Larger Draws may begin as early as 9:00 a.m. on Friday, Nov. 1 and final matches will be played on Sunday, Nov. 3 . * If you enter two events you MUST BE AVAILABLE Friday, no exceptions. * Players are responsible for their match times. * Match time available on USTA Tennis Link Homepage – Available Wednesday, Oct 30 after 3 p.m.
EVENTS - (NO SINGLES)
* Men & Women’s Doubles 2.5, 3.0, 3.5, 4.0 & Open * Senior 50 Men & Women’s Doubles 2.5, 3.0, 3.5, 4.0 & Open * Mixed Doubles 6.0, 7.0, 8.0 & Open * Senior 50 Combined Mixed Doubles 6.0, 7.0, 8.0 & Open * NTRP Divisions – one entry for Men’s or Women’s Doubles and/or one entry for Mixed Doubles: two event maximum * Players are guaranteed two matches
* Each Player will receive an event hat or visor. * Friday Night Warm-Up Party including complimentary Courtside Cookout at 6:00 p.m. courtesy of Trinity Catering, guests welcome! * Saturday Lunch for participants provided by SOL Southwest Kitchen. * After Party on Saturday evening – Food, Cash Bar & Silent Auction. (No charge for participants – guest $15 – see below). Sunday lunch provided by Lowcountry Fish Camp. Breakfast muffins provided by Eggs Up Grill. * Water, sports drinks, and draft beer for participants during tournament hours. * Cabana Bar and clubhouse open for spectator food and beverages.
* Awards will be presented to Champion and Finalist in each main draw event (with more than three entries).
AFTER PARTY & SILENT AUCTION
Saturday, November 2nd at 7 p.m.
Catered by: Bob's Viddles
RSVP before October 29th
The Club at Pine Forest – Casual Attire – Outside - Weather Permitting
(After Party included in tournament registration for participants.)
* GUEST - RSVP: firstname.lastname@example.org, before October 29, 2019 * $15 per person (guestt only) – cash or checks payable to Racquets for Recovery. * Everyone is Welcome – participation in tournament not required. * Food, Cash Bar & Silent Auction.
Contact Event Coordinator -Shirley Hunter
email@example.com or 843-200-3815
Honor or Remember a “Loved One”
For a donation to MUSC of at least $50 your “Loved One” will be included in the program and special recognition at the tournament.
Please contact Shirley before Friday, October 25, 2019 for inclusion.
Once again, we will be raising funds for the MUSC Hollings Cancer Center’s Comprehensive Breast Care Program. Our Racquets for Recovery Fund at Hollings helps not only Patient Support Services, which will help breast cancer patients with their day-to-day lives. The first thirteen years of this tennis charity event has donated over $300,000 to ease the burden of local breast cancer patients.
* The following programs are supported by our continued efforts with this annual charity event.
* Breast Cancer Patient Assistance Program: This program supports patients by providing them with help in their day-to-day lives, helping to ease their external burdens, including: Transportation funds in the form of gas cards, and partnerships with local taxi companies to provide rides to medical appointments for patients who have limited means of transportation; Mastectomy bras and Lymphedema sleeves, which are essential tools for breast cancer patients’ short and long term recovery; Wigs for those who choose to cover their head due to hair loss as a side effect of powerful chemotherapy drugs.
* Survivor Fit Club: A 10-week exercise and nutrition program specifically funded by Racquets for Recovery. Studies show physically active cancer survivors have a lower risk of cancer recurrence.
* The Pine Forest Ladies Tennis Association has been recognized by the Hollings Cancer Center Donor Wall located on the first floor of the Hollings Cancer Center. USTA - NTRP Combined Mixed 5.0 Doubles; NTRP Combined Mixed 6.0 Doubles; NTRP Combined Mixed 7.0 Doubles; NTRP Combined Mixed 8.0 Doubles; NTRP Combined Mixed 9.0 Doubles; NTRP Men's 3.0 Doubles; NTRP Men's 3.5 Doubles; NTRP Men's 4.0 Doubles; NTRP Men's 4.5 Doubles; NTRP Men's Open Doubles; NTRP Mixed Open Doubles; NTRP Women's 2.5 Doubles; NTRP Women's 3.0 Doubles; NTRP Women's 3.5 Doubles; NTRP Women's 4.0 Doubles; NTRP Women's 4.5 Doubles; NTRP Women's Open Doubles; Senior 50 NTRP Combined Mixed 6.0 Doubles; Senior 50 NTRP Combined Mixed 7.0 Doubles; Senior 50 NTRP Combined Mixed 8.0 Doubles; Senior 50 NTRP Combined Mixed 9.0 Doubles; Senior 50 NTRP Men's 3.0 Doubles; Senior 50 NTRP Men's 3.5 Doubles; Senior 50 NTRP Men's 4.0 Doubles; Senior 50 NTRP Men's 4.5 Doubles; Senior 50 NTRP Women's 2.5 Doubles; Senior 50 NTRP Women's 3.0 Doubles; Senior 50 NTRP Women's 3.5 Doubles; Senior 50 NTRP Women's 4.0 Doubles; Senior 50 NTRP Women's 4.5 Doubles