AWARE Wildlife Center requests the honor of your participation in our 6th annual Night Owl 5K! We will once again be running the woodland trails of Panola Mountain State Park with AWARE Ambassador owls, hawks, possums, and more alongside the course to pose for pictures and root you on toward the finish. Here are some highlights:
- New shirt design, included for all participaints;
- Medals to 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place finishers in twenty-two different age/sex groups;
- Ambassador paintings and gift cards for 1st place overall female and male finishers;
- Race timing by Precision Race Timing for speedier results and awards;
- Free photographs with ambassador animals for all runners;
- Goodie bags;
- and so much more!
Register now - we are limited to 250 runners and when we fill up we will have to close.
AWARE is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. Donations and race proceeds will directly benefit AWARE's mission. AWARE is the only rehabilitation center in Georgia that treats all native wildlife species. AWARE helps up to 2,000 injured or orphaned wild animals each year and educates thousands of children and adults in the greater Atlanta community on ways to preserve, promote, and protect Georgia's wildlife and their natural habitats. Thank you so much for your support!
Event details and schedule
Registration and check-in will be located at the Alexander Lake Pavilion.*
TENTATIVE SCHEDULE- SUBJECT TO CHANGE
4:00 p.m. -- Packet Pick-up and Race Day Registration
6:00 p.m. -- Race Begins
7:00 p.m. -- Awards Ceremony Begins
*Please note: A $5 per vehicle parking fee is required by Panola Mountain State Park. Bring $5 in cash!
Atlanta Wild Animal Rescue Effort (AWARE)