The 8th Annual Thin Mint Sprint held at Camp McCormick, is a fundraising event for Girl Scouts of Northern Illinois.
Day of Registration is available.
SPECIAL DISCOUNT CODES:
- If you are registered Girl Scout please enter GIRLSCOUT in the coupon code field when reviewing your cart.
- If you are a member of the Rockford Road Runners please enter RRR in the coupon code field when reviewing your cart.
- If you are a member of the Rockford Wildcats please enter WILD in the coupon code field when reviewing your cart.
Only one discount applies per registered participant.
- Water and medical aid on-site.
- Door prizes for pre-registered participants.
- Refreshments for all participants.
- No dogs, strollers, bicycles or in-line skates are allowed.
- Chip Timing will be offered for the following events - Tough Cookie Trail Run, 8K Thin Mint Sprint, Do the Double, and the 2 Mile Run (Chip Timing will NOT be offered for the 2 Mile Family Fun Walk)
8K Thin Mint Sprint (5 Miles)
Start time 9:00 a.m. Splits at every mile - challenging course on country roads. Short-sleeve technical t-shirts guaranteed if registered by 8/15/12.
Tough Cookie Trail Run (Approx. 4 Miles)
Start time 7:30 a.m. Challenging course on trails through Camp McCormick (dirt paths and loose gravel.) Short-sleeve technical t-shirts with registration.
Do The Double
Participate in both the Tough Cookie Trail Run and the 8K Thin Mint Sprint. One short-sleeve technical shirt with registration.
2 Mile Run
Start time 9:00 a.m. Part of the walk/run course will be through a corn maze (weather permitting!) Open to all ages (awards to 18 and under only). Participants will be chip timed. Short-sleeve cotton t-shirt with registration