Save on this event with ACTIVE Advantage
Your Advantage member discount automatically applies at checkout
Tallington LakesBarholm Rd Tallington Stamford, Lincolnshire, United Kingdom PE9 4RJ
Tallington Lakes Triathlon will have the following:
• Super Sprint distance Open Water Triathlon (400M/9km/2.5km)
• Sprint distance Open Water Triathlon (750m/24km/5km) & Sprint Aquathlon (750m swim/5km run)
• Olympic distance Open Water Triathlon (1500m/42km/10km) & Olympic Aquathlon (1500m/10km)
• Chip timing
• Secure transition
• Regular water stations on the run
• Route fully marshalled and signposted
• Bespoke finishers medal
• Trophies for 1st, 2nd, 3rd man, woman on all races
• Trophies for 1st placed team on all 3 triathlon distances (if more than 1 team )
• Trophies for Male & Female Veteran 1st place age group on all 3 triathlon distances
• Race merchandise - please pre-order your technical race t-shirt when you book - just £12 pre ordered
• Sports Therapist for FREE post race massage
• Full medical provision
• FREE race photographs to download & share
• Race village with suppliers of race kit
• Bike mechanic
• Post race meal of jacket potato,filling & salad with a bottle of still water
• Ideal for novice through to elite
Only 1.5 hours from London, near the cathedral city of Peterborough & the historic town of Stamford we hope you will enjoy the facilities this unique location has to offer after the main event! If you are thinking about making a weekend of it with the family, this is the perfect place. Set in 205 acres of clean spring fed water, you can water ski, wakeboard, tube-ride, jet ski, windsurf, dinghy sail or canoe on clean & calm water. Or you can fish - just choose the right lake! There is a Lakeside bar & restaurant , a 20 metre heated outdoor pool & a shallow splash pool for little ones with a sundeck area for sunloungers where you can watch the water skiers through the glass walls. There is a fab childrens play area suitable for 5-12year olds.
If you want to maximise a weekend why not book a lakeside lodge or use the camping & caravanning facilities in one of the 88 pitches in landscaped surroundings. The venue have kindly offered a special discounted rate to all athletes & families of only £5 per person per night using their own tent or caravan. The price is for either a tent or a caravan/motorhome pitch, with or without electricity. Obviously they are on a first-come-first-served basis and the electric pitches will go first! You will need to let the bookings desk know at the time of booking that you are part of the triathlon otherwise you will be charged full price. There is no cancellation policy on the campsite so there is no refund if you cancel. Payment has to be made on booking. A refundable deposit of £10 gives you a security card, which gives you full use of the toilet and shower block. Please enquire for lakeside lodge prices & availability. Telephone Tallington Lakes on 01778 347000.
Event details and schedule
Course info is on our website - www.sbrevents.co.uk
We suggest that you arrive on Saturday & make the most of lakeside accomodation in a lodge or book a pitch for tent or caravan (£5 PPPN) as Sunday is going to be an early start. It's a fabulous location for families including a good quality restaurant & bar, play area, swimming pool (pre-book when you arrive as time slots are limited) & lots of other water activities you can book on.
We have limited free parking, paying for an overnights stay gets you a free car space and the opportunity to mix your time talking tri before playing tri!
Photo ID is essential-no ID no RACE! Don't forget your bike helmet too!
Bring your tri mates for a knees up in the bar & to cheer you on.
We need lots of lovely happy marshals to cheer everyone on and direct athletes around the course! If anyone can help please email firstname.lastname@example.org