The 6th Annual Heroes of St Pete 5K/10K plus One Mile Walk start and end at the Fallen Officer Police Memorial Monument on Demens Landing the evening of Friday, March 23rd, 2018.
The 5K follows a route onto Bayshore Drive NE towards the Vinoy and past before the u-turn back to the Demens Landing. The 10K continues past the Vinoy onto North Shore Drive up to Coffee Pot and over the Snell Isle Blvd Bridge along the shore then u-turns back. Ample water stops and volunteers to guide you safely along.
The One Mile Walk proceeds out to Bayshore Drive NE and back. All 3 distances end in front of the Memorial in Demens Landing.Parking: NO PARKING IS AVAILABLE AT DEMENS LANDING. Parking is available at North Trust Bank parking garage at 100 2nd Ave South with proof of registration either on paper or with your phone. This is first come, first serve so when it's full, it's full! After that, please use one of Downtown St. Petersburg's other convenient parking facilities. Registration and packet Pick-up: Thursday 3/22/2018 4pm-7pm at Fit2Run 256 2nd St N, St. Pete Friday 3/23 at Demens Landing begining at 4:30pm until event begins.
Dawn Peters may be contacted for sponsorship or event information at email@example.com
Event details and schedule
Early registration: ONLINE or day of event.
- Thursday 3/22/18 4-7 at Fit2Run downtown St. Pete 256 2nd Ave N
- 4:30 pm Day of registration till ceremonies begin
- Ceremonies begin at 6:00 pm
- 6:30 pm 5K & 10K Coral Start We welcome strollers and runners with pets (non retractable leashes please). but ask that you line up behind the runners/walkers who do not have strollers or dogs.
- 6:50 pm 1 mile walk begins
Easy access to parking garage from I-175 and I-375 east to the end to 2nd Ave South, then go East
Heroes of St. Pete Police