Save on this event with ACTIVE Advantage
Your Advantage member discount automatically applies at checkout
Tower Grove Park, Sons of Rest Pavillion4257 Northeast Dr. St. Louis, MO 63110
Saturday, August 8, 2020 at Tower Grove Park
Serving the people around us when they need us most is the highest calling of any person. With that focus in our minds and hearts, we are thrilled to return to Tower Grove Park with the Recovery For The Long Run 5K.
Enjoy the urban beauty and convenience of Tower Grove Park while knowing that your participation goes to make the lives of those in need better one day at a time. Fun, fitness, and charity come together in one on Aug. 8th. See you there!!
Event details and schedule
- 5k run will start at 8:00 am
- Day of Packet Pickup from 6:30 am to 7:30 am.
- Aug. 7, 2020 Packet pick-up at Catholic Charities of St. Louis (time TBD)
- Proceeds benefit the women, children, and families of Queen of Peace Center
- Sponsorships are available for interested parties