Endurance sport events generally do not provide a space for families to enjoy time together. In addition, for many athletes with busy work schedules, the time spent training for competitions is sacrificially taken from their allotted family time.
With this new event, Miami Tri Events seeks to change that.With an expo and various races of different lengths (kids’ race 5K, 10K, & Half Marathon distances), this event will create an atmosphere of family bonding and unity that will have the entire family excited, training together to reach goals appropriate to their athletic level.
This event also provides parent athletes with an opportunity to pass down healthy lifestyle values to their children and instill in them a passion for the sport.The St. Augustine Marathon Weekend taking place November 10 & 11, 2018 will give participants the unique opportunity to run through the history-filled streets of the Old City.
It will mark the beginning of the 450 Years of History Celebration which highlights St. Augustine’s historic legacy.
Event details and schedule
St. Augustine Half Marathon Schedule Of Events
Saturday November 10, 2018:
- 10:00 a.m. EXPO Opens // Francis Field
- 10:00 a.m. Packet Pick Up Opens //Francis Field
- 10:00 a.m Kids Race Begins
- 5:00 p.m. EXPO & Packet Pick Up Closes // Francis Field
Sunday November 11, 2018:
- 5:00 a.m. Packet Pick Up (5K, 10K and Half Marathon) Opens // Francis Field
- 6:30 a.m. Packet Pick Up (5K, 10K and Half Marathon) Closes // Francis Field
- 6:35 a.m. National Anthem // Francis Field
- 6:45 a.m. Half Marathon // Francis Field
- 6:50 a.m. St. Augustine 10K Family Run //Francis Field
- 6:55 a.m. St. Augustine 5K Family Run //Francis Field
- 9:00 a.m. EXPO Opens // Francis Field
- 9:30 a.m. Awards Ceremony for 5K & 10K Races // Francis Field
- 10:00 a.m. Awards Ceremony for Half Marathon
- 10:00 a.m. EXPO Closes // Francis Field
29 West Castillo Drive
Saint Augustine, FL 32084
Miami Tri Events