Save on this event with ACTIVE Advantage
Your Advantage member discount automatically applies at checkout
City of Spruce Grove - Staff Access315 Jespersen Ave Spruce Grove, AB, Canada T7X 3E8
This program is closed to further registration.
Once you have engaged volunteers through orientation, training and supervision, you want to continue to provide them with opportunities to grow and contribute while ensuring they understand the impact they are making. Volunteer turnover can significantly affect the organization as well as other volunteers.
In this 1-day workshop, you will discover how to:
- Discover strategies to engage volunteers by using retention strategies
- Understanding volunteer motivation
- Learning to be a flexible and adaptable volunteer manager
- Implement meaningful volunteer recognition strategies
- Create a plan to manage their engagement
Border Paving Athletic Centre