The Habitat for Humanity and International Justice Mission (IJM) Campus Chapters at Missouri State University are joining forces to shed light on the needs of our community! Homelessness and human trafficking are both issues that affect the lives of many both locally and abroad. Proceeds from this event will be divided evenly and dontated to Habitat for Humanity and IJM. Help us take this opportunity to raise funds for Habitat and IJM that they may continue to effectively combat these injustices, as well also share a night of fun, exercise, and music! The Light the Night 5k will be followed by a free concert at the Bear Paw near the PSU. Can't wait to see you there!
REGISTER BEFORE 3/31 FOR A FREE T-SHIRT!!
Event details and schedule
- Registration will begin at 6:00pm, and the race will begin at 8:00pm. Please bring your waivers and ID to the registration tables. The race will end near the Bear Paw at MSU where we will hold a free concert.
- Feel free to utilize the on-campus parking, as the event takes place on a weekend.
- The course will surround Missouri State's campus, and a map is available below in the picture gallery. The track is about a mile-and-half loop. Participants may run a full 5k or choose to stop after completing one lap.
- Please wear weather-appropriate clothing! We don't want you to freeze or faint because of the fickle weather!
- Donations for Habitat for Humanity and IJM will be accepted on the day of the event if you wish to contribute above and beyond your registration.
IJM Campus Chapter