Save on this event with ACTIVE Advantage
Your Advantage member discount automatically applies at checkout
SnoTown Brewery511 2nd Street Snohomish, WA 98290
Join us for our monthly Will Run for Beer 5k events! This month we'll be ADDING yoga as part of the race!
130 pm packet pickup and registration
230 pm run/walk starts
330pm yoga *approximate time. bring your own mat.
4pm beer tasting on your own
Registration includes run/walk, yoga, beer, and free race photo downloads.
“After your 5k, enjoy a relaxing & rejuvenating yoga class taught by local instructor, Christina from Tina Yoga . In our yoga flow we will stretch & balance, as well as rest & relax. We will move with our breath, and learn to stay calm and keep heart rate low during challenge. This will be the perfect addition to your 5k. This class is ALL LEVELS, and no experience required.
” Yoga will be held in outdoor patio at SnoTown Brewery, unless there is bad weather, then we'll move indoors.
Charities & other good stuff for THIS race!
1. We are SO excited to announce our new partnership! Did you know 300 million pairs of shoes are thrown away by Americans every year? By recycling your sneakers, you have the opportunity to keep sneakers out of landfills while helping your local community! ♻️👟 - bring your gently worn athletic shoes to our races. We will be donating 100% of the profits to @everettschoolswa lunch debt.
BRING TO THIS RACE!!! Learn more about our Sneakers For Good program Sneakers4Funds #charity#dogood#bethechange#recyle#green
2. Donating ONE tree per registration via National Forest Foundation.
3. Bring unwanted medals to this race and we'll upcycle for you at Imagine Children's Museum and/or Tinkertopia.
4. Eco-friendly bibs - made from 100% recyclable material.
5. Cupless water station - bring your own water bottle and fill up at the water station on the course.
Rain or shine. Space is limited. Kids are free. No refunds. Go to our website for more information about the event.