Ditch the typical work out and join the Latin dance fitness phenomenon sweeping the nation. Zumba is an explosively fun and addictive fitness dance party combining Caribbean, hip-hop and Latin beats that move your hips.
Class will be held outdoors on blacktop of parking lot section off. No access to recreation facility, bathrooms or to wash your hands. No sharing of equipment and keep 6 feet social distancing at all times.
Montgomery County Recreation Outdoor Programs
Participants Health and Safety Guidelines
When attending a Montgomery County Recreation Outdoor Program, I understand that participants will be required to follow the health and safety standards listed below:
· Check in and provide name at the start of the program.
· Wear a mask unless they can physical distance (a minimum of 6 feet) from other participants.
· Disinfect their hands prior to entering the program and after touching shared items.
· Remain 6 feet apart from all other participants outside of family members.
· Not congregate before or after the program in areas such as parking lots, fields, playgrounds etc.
· Inform Montgomery County Recreation immediately if they become sick or have contact with a person who has a diagnosis of COVID19.
Are you Ready to Play?
Things to bring with you
· Hand sanitizer
· Hat & Sunglasses
· Bug spray
· Any equipment necessary for the class
Good Hope Parking Lot at Good Hope Neighborhood Recreation Center