Save on this event with ACTIVE Advantage
Your Advantage member discount automatically applies at checkout
Seven Springs Mountain Resort777 Waterwheel Drive Seven Springs, PA 15622
Give your pooch the chance to get his paws dirty! It’s time to get muddy with man’s best friend at Mutts on the Mountain. This event is the canine version of Seven Springs’ super-popular mud run. That’s right, now even your dog can enjoy the challenge of Mud On The Mountain! We have designed special 5k and one mile courses that will keep both dogs and their humans in mind. You and Fido will take on 18 obstacles while slogging through every pup’s favorite: MUD!
Event details and schedule
1. Log Jammer – You would think it would be easy running over a bunch of logs but this jaunt is uphill.
2. Worm Hole – Send your dog through these dog tunnels.
3. Clint’s Mini Dog Hurdles – Your dog can now jump over short 6 inch or 18 inch hurdles named after our favorite manager.
4. Teeter – Dog sized see saw with two different sizes for your dog to try.
5. Bent Bridge – Send your dog up and over this A-Frame obstacle.
6. Tahoe Trot – A short jaunt through our very own Lake Tahoe
7. Hay, Hay, Hay! – Hay Bales are in your way… make your way over them, Hay, Hay, Hay!
8. Pile O Logs – Not the pile you see in your backyard but a pile of small logs for you and your dog to scamper over.
9. Granite Scamper – A walk through the forest which will surely give your dog a work out.
10. Sprinklerville – Try and get through this plethora of sprinklers as you and your dog make your way over a very muddy trail.
11. Ramp It Up – Jump off these ramps that challenge your pets fear of heights.
12. Cork Screw – A winding downhill trail, yes the good news is it is downhill.
13. On The Catwalk – Test your balance on our elevated catwalk.
14. National Velvet – Yes just like the movie with Elizabeth Taylor. Let your dog think it is a horse for one obstacle.
15. Bath Time – This is a tough obstacle. Will your dog run through a wall of suds? We are betting not, but it will be fun to watch!
16. Lazy Ladder – There is nothing lazy about climbing over this ladder.
17. Table Top – Up the ramp and onto the table. Stop for a second and make your way back down the other side.
18. Hydrant Serpentine – Finish strong by running through this fire hydrant weave.
All Humans will receive a Mutts On The Mountain Dry Fit T-Shirt, and dogs will receive a Mutts On The Mountain Dog Tag.
Make sure to hang around for the Doggy Goggle After Party on the Foggy Goggle deck!