• Early package pick up will be available Friday afternoon 12 to 5 at 313 Café Highway 123 and Seneca
• race day package pick up will begin at 6:30 at the shaver recreation complex Seneca South Carolina
• The city of Seneca would like to thank the following volunteers… The Lunney house museum army… The American legion BlueMountain media gray wealth management
• While you’re here we hope you enjoy exploring our town!
• Walk up registration will be available Saturday morning at Shaver Recreation Complex (698 W. S. 4th Street Seneca, SC 29678) starting at 6:30am. There is NO GUARANTEE for a race shirt on day of registration.
• Start Time 8am for the 5K --- Start Time 8:15am for The Half Marathon.
• Click Here for The Race Map.
• While you’re out on the route there will be 7 Water Stations, you will have portal potties at 3 locations and a bathroom on Stadium Drive.
• The Lunney House Museum Staff, the American Legion and business owners will be cheering for you along the route.
• There is a 4 hour time limit
• We will have Live Music after the race and a St. Patrick’s Day Party with Beer and light food.
• Our exclusive sponsor Upstate Medical Associates will be there with water once you finish.
• Half Marathon will receive a finisher’s medal.
• 1 winner will receive 100 dollars for the best out fit, compliments of Julian Davis Allstate Insurance. 5K and Half Marathon runners will be eligible.
• RMS will declare the winners of all events. RMS Race Management Systems will handle any disputes and they have final authority.
*Half Marathon only cash prizes male/female: 1st $500 2nd $300 3rd $200
Masters Male/Female ( 40+) cash prizes : 1st $500 2nd $300 3rd $200
*5k only cash prizes male/female: 1st $200 2nd $100 3rd $50
you must declare before the race if you’re in the overall or the Masters you may not compete in both categories
Event details and schedule
City Of Seneca