Russell County High School Warrior 100October 26, 2019 Russell County High School 4699 Old Seale Hwy Seale, AL 36875 View Map Organized by Russell County High School
Save on this event with ACTIVE Advantage
Your Advantage member discount automatically applies at checkout
Russell County High School4699 Old Seale Hwy Seale, AL 36875
The 2nd annual RCHS Warrior One Hundred takes place on scenic, circular courses during the peak of autumn. It will be a mass start PROMPTLY AT 8:30 AM (eastern) at Russell County High School and proceeds around the rolling hills of Seale, Alabama, with friends, family and staff motivating you to cross the finish line. All routes have plenty of well-stocked rest areas along the routes. The event also includes a post-race pasta dinner and bike expo. For those of you who are competitive, a medal will be given to the top 5 of the Warrior Metric Century and prizes for King of the Mountain sections. Apart from the Top Five, ALL participants of the 25 and Metric course will receive a medal. Take advantage of early registration and challenge yourself to be a WARRIOR!
T-SHIRTS are guaranteed to all who register online before October 8th
Event will take place . . . rain, sunshine or alien invasion.
Event details and schedule
- Registration and Packets
- Register BEFORE October 4th to guarantee an event t-shirt
- Early packet pickups from Noon to 5:00 PM on October 25th at RCHS
- Late registration from 6-8 AM (eastern) on October 26th ($45)
- You must present I.D. when picking up packet
- ANY child under the age of 16 must have an adult riding in the same chosen event
- All parking for participants and volunteers will be directed by signage and parking assistants on the day of the event
- Courses (see below)
- Warrior Metric . . . course record 2:31:41
- Tribe 25
- One mile fun walk and childrens' ride
A sweep of courses and their closure will be at 5PM.
- Must haves for participation
- helmet (non-negotiable)
- a working bicycle
- a water bottle(s)
- keep bib number on at all times for safety and rest area access
- The "YELLOW LINE" rule is in effect for the entire ride of each course. Anything deemed unsafe by a staff member or Russell County Sheriff's deputy could result in you being asked to leave the course.
Courses for the Twenty-five and Metric Century: