We're sorry, but this activity is over. The last meeting was Saturday, August 3, 2019.
This event will be held at the Santa Paula High School Pool.
Current USA Swimmers may not register for this event. Please check with your coach for questions.
- All swimmers may enter a maximum of 5 events, maximum 4 individual events.
- We recommend swimmers do not sign up for strokes they cannot complete legally.
- 8 and under swimmers will receive a warning for incorrect strokes, turns and touches.
- 9 and up swimmers will be disqualified for incorrect strokes, turns and touches.
- Swimmers may only sign up for events that they have competed in a prior swim meet and must have a time.
Each event (not heat) will be rewarded medals for 1st -3rd place and ribbons for 4th -8th, and participant ribbons for 9th and up. Girls and boys will be heated separately. Events may be combined to keep the meet moving.
Programs will be available for $1.00 each. All swimmer lane assignments & times will be listed in the program guide.
In order to be permitted to dive at this meet; each swimmer must successfully complete a Race Diving course prior to champs and be registered as a diver in the league database. Check with coach for questions or concerns.
Channel Islands YMCA