WELCOME TO THE 2018 SANTA FE CENTURY!
Come with Us on Santa Fe's 33rd Annual Ride
- One of the prettiest rides in the country
- Still insanely affordable
- Escorted group starts through Santa Fe
- Great challenges for all abilities
- Great camaraderie
- Outstanding food stops manned by experienced volunteers who return year after year
- Celebrating 33 years of supporting people having fun riding bicycles (1985-2018).
New for 2018
- Santa Fe Rail / Spur Trail all dirt route!!!
- New larger venue at the Santa Fe Community College - ample parking for all!
- Route change for 100 mile rides (see map) is an out and back over Heartbreak Hill, completing with the 50 mile Galisteo Loop.
- Fundraising for Santa Fe Community College.
Bicycle New Mexico
Miles of history pass under your wheels as you bicycle down the ancient Turquoise Trail through the old mining towns of Madrid and Golden, across the mineral rich Ortiz and San Pedro Mountains, onwards through the Galisteo Basin to the old village of Galisteo, and back into scenic Santa Fe.
The Santa Fe Century is the first major cycling event in the Spring in the Southwest. The weather in May is moderate and provides an opportunity to shed the winter gear for some wonderful springtime riding in the beautiful rural countryside outside of Santa Fe, New Mexico.
You can choose to ride the Century (100 mile tour), the Gran Fondo (100 mile timed ride), the Half-Century (50 mile tour), Medio Fondo (50 mile timed ride) or a 25 mile out and back ride. New this year, you can also select the Rail Trail ride, a 20 mile all-dirt out and back ride! To find out more about what we offer, read Before You Ride.
The mission of the Santa Fe Century is to get people cycling and to have fun doing it. Our ride is primarily volunteer led and organized. Over 130 volunteers work hard to offer all the riders a safe and well-supported ride. We welcome riders of all ages and abilities. Come join us!! Come with us on Santa Fe's 33rd Annual Santa Fe Century.
Event details and schedule
Sunday, May 20, 2018
Please see our website for schedule, course, arrival, and parking information, and all other details you will need for an enjoyable ride.
Santa Fe Century Committee