TriDot training camp and opportunity to train with pros! You don';t want to miss this! This is open to age-group and elite level triathletes. Camp site is also very family friendly! Great place to bring the family for a getaway and get in some training while you';re at it!
Camp Includes :
- Full Lodging at Lake Rudolph Cabins (6 beds in each) complete with TVs, satellite, full kitchens, showers, porches, grills. Check this site out to see where you will be staying: http://www.lakerudolph.com/cabins/rudolphs-christmas-cabins/
- All Daily meals prepared by Sports nutritionist/health expert, Beth Gabhart (RN, graduate from Cornell University in dietetics and plant based nutrtition).
- Training and coaching by 7-8 professional triathletes: Tri4Him pro team and TriDot coaches. Check out these sites to read their bios: http://tridot.com/about-pricing/tridot-coaches/ AND http://tri4him.com/teams/pro-team/
- Expert Instruction by Special Guest Coaches.
- Daily sagged and supported Rides & Runs.
- Open water Swims in the beautiful Christmas Lake with Kayak Support led by Auburn swimming grad, former IM FL swim course record holder and English Channel crosser.
- Technique work - run gait, swim stroke, and bike fit analysis.
- Opportunities for 1on1 athlete/pro interaction and private instruction.
- Ironman Louisville Course Preview, Race Prep, Ride and Run. Transportation is provided to Louisville (about 1:15 from camp).
- Beautiful trails and roads for group rides and runs.
- Daily sports nutrition provided courtesy of Generation UCAN and INFINIT.
- Seminars on nutrition, race execution/pacing, training, how to stay injury free!!!
- Optional sessions on the spiritual aspects facing triathletes today led by the Tri4Him pro team.
- Q&A with Pro Triathletes
- Bike Mechanic Support
- Access to Lake Rudolph Camp ground Amenities (pool, kayak rentals, mini golf, volleyball, fishing...).
- Fun bonding activities--TBD
- FAMILY FUN opportunities: Holiday World amusement and water park is nearby! In addition, Lake Rudolph has many family activities like boat rentals, put-put, basketball, playgrounds...the entire family is sure to be entertained!
LIMITED SPACE AVAILABLE!
Contact Nick Waninger for any questions: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Event schedule and times
Camp starts Friday, July 19 at 10am with check in at Lake Rudolph.
WEEKEND campers stay through Sun 7/21 at 5pm.
WEEK campers stay through Thurs 7/25 at 10am.
Commuters can choose either the 3 day or 7 day camp option. They are in charge of their own lodging and transportation to/from camp each day.
Evansville, IN Regional Airport is about 45 minutes from Santa Claus; rental cars available.
Louisville, KY Airport is about 1:15 from Santa Claus; also has rental cars.